Ted and Tom have decided to celebrate the 12 Days of Christmas the only way they know how… By giving you gifts for each of the 12 days!
Starting Thursday December 6, listen weekday mornings around 7:45 to win a special gift! Brush up on the famous carol! If you can name the day’s gift from the song, you’ll receive a gift of your own.
Plus, you’ll qualify to win all 12 presents from Ted and Tom’s 12 Days of Christmas! Grand prize draw Friday December 21st!
Win gifts, valued between $50.00-$400.00 from our sponsors (be sure to click on each logo to find out more about these great local business) including:
Stirling Arts, where you’ll find what women really want. You’ll find the qualify you are looking for, at prices you’ll like. European Canadian clothing, shoes, accessories, handbags, jewellery, and more. Always comfortable, always stylish, always at Stirling Arts.
A FABULOUS olive oil and balsamic vinegar tasting bar. You will find the PERFECT CUSTOMIZED gifts for everyone on your lists!!! Meet Josee Nadeau Olive oil Sommelier and you can taste more than 100 fresh oil and vinegars and learn how to taste oil and what you like best! Come explore and ENJOY at their WONDERFUL NEW LOCATION on Harwood in Vaudreuil – Dorion!!!
Quebec’s biggest little British shop has now incorporated a quaint cafe and upstairs tearoom where you can enjoy anything from our all day breakfast and lunch menu. Full English breakfast with proper bacon, farm fresh eggs, imported Heinz baked beans, mushrooms and tomatoes, steak and kidney pies, bangers and mash and soups and scones. Our shop has all your grocery needs as well as frozen foods, gifts, jewellery and decor items.
Rob McIntosh Shops in Lancaster: An exciting unique shopping experience where you will find EVERYTHING for any occasion in 4 historic buildings. Cozy Ponchos, unique gifts, specialty chocolates, crocs, boots and so much more — come explore every Store in South Lancaster.
Where pets are apart of the family.at Global Pet Foods, we provide your pets with holistic foods, expertise, and more. You’ll find everything for your pets and more in one great store. With helpful service for all your pet’s needs. Eat — Play — Love at Pitou Minou & Compagnons Global Pet Food in the Pointe Claire Plaza.
Carole St-Pierre salon & spa is a recognized Aveda concept hair salon, with an environmentally-friendly spa that always puts beauty and wellness first. They offer a wide selection of organic treatments and products for overall hair, body, hand and foot care. Come discover over 100 different treatments you can enjoy.
Experience Auberge des Gallant Nestled in the heart of a bird & deer sanctuary on Rigaud mountain, enjoy the comfort of our luxurious rooms, contemporary amenities and experience gastronomy at its finest. Whether you are travelling between Montreal and Ottawa for business, pleasure or a romantic escape with that special someone, you are guaranteed a getaway you won’t soon forget.
CHSV-FM Jewel 106.7 (the “Station”)
Groupe Radio Evanov Inc.
Ted & Tom’s 12 Days of Christmas – November 29, 2018
CONTEST RULES & REGULATIONS
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. THIS CONTEST IS INTENDED FOR RESIDENTS OF QUEBEC ONLY AND WILL BE INTERPRETED ACCORDING TO THE LAWS OF QUEBEC, CANADA.
- ELIGIBILITY: To enter and to be eligible to win, entrant must be a legal resident of Quebec. If an entrant is under eighteen (18) years of age, said entrant must have the consent of his/her parent or legal guardian to enter the contest. Employees and their parents, siblings and children, and persons domiciled with an employee of any of the Contest Sponsors, their agents, parent, affiliated or related companies, subsidiaries, divisions, prize sponsors, and promotional and advertising agencies and administrators, are ineligible to enter. A previous winner of a Jewel 106.7 FM radio contest within sixty (60) days preceding the start of this Contest (including persons designated by such winners to take ownership of prizes) is not eligible to enter.
- HOW TO ENTER: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. To enter the “Ted & Tom’s 12 Days of Christmas” Contest, contestants must listen to the Jewel 106.7 Morning Show every weekday between 7:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) and 9:00 AM ET for a chance to win a Daily Prize (as defined below) and the chance to qualify for a Grand Prize (as defined below). Every weekday, at approximately 7:45 AM ET, a trivia question relating to the Christmas carol “The 12 Days of Christmas” will be asked on-air. Upon hearing the trivia question, the first caller through to the Station’s contest line must correctly answer the trivia question asked on-air, to win a Daily Prize and qualify for the Grand Prize draw. If the caller fails to answer the trivia question correctly, the Daily Prize will be returned to the Contest and the next caller will be given the opportunity to answer the trivia question. If there is not a clear telephone connection between the Station’s on-air announcer and a caller, such that one or each other cannot hear the other, the caller is disqualified, and the Station will not be liable in any way for such failed connection. In conducting the Contest, the Station’s on-air announcer has the full and absolute discretion to disqualify any potential caller whose response cannot be heard by the Station’s representative, and the Station shall have no liability or responsibility to any caller so disqualified. In the event the entrant is outside of the local calling area, standard long distance rates as charged by the entrant’s long distance service provider will apply. Limit of one (1) entry per individual. If it is discovered that you attempted to enter more than once, all your entries will be void. Contest starts on Thursday, December 6, 2018 at 7:00 AM ET and closes on Friday December 21, 2018 at 9:00 AM ET (the “Contest Period”). There are twelve (12) Daily Prizes to be won during the Contest Period and one (1) Grand Prize to be won from among all the eligible entries received during the Contest Period. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited.
- CONTEST DRAW: On Friday, December 21, 2018, the Station will randomly select one (1) Grand Prize winner from all eligible qualifiers and announce the winner on the Morning Show with Ted Bird and Tom Whelan at approximately 8:15 AM ET at the office of the Station (269 St Johns Blvd, Pointe-Claire, QC H9R 3J1). The radio announcer at the Station will announce the Grand Prize winner on-air and attempt to contact the Grand Prize winner live via telephone. The on-air announcer of the Station, acting reasonably, will contact the potential Grand Prize winner by telephone immediately after the draw. In the event the potential Grand Prize winner cannot be contacted immediately after the draw, or if an answering machine or voice mail box picks up the call, he or she will be disqualified and an alternate potential Grand Prize winner will be drawn. If there is not a clear telephone connection between the Station’s on-air announcer and the potential Grand Prize winner, such that one or each other cannot hear the other, such potential Grand Prize winner is disqualified, and the Station will not be liable in any way for such failed connection. In conducting the Contest, the Station’s on-air announcer has the full and absolute discretion to disqualify any potential Grand Prize winner who fails to respond on the phone or whose response cannot be heard by the Station’s representative, and the Station shall have no liability or responsibility to any caller so disqualified.
- AWARDING OF PRIZES: The following section applies both to the awarding of a Daily Prize to a potential Daily Prize winner, as well as to the awarding of the Grand Prize to a potential Grand Prize winner. A potential Daily Prize winner, and the potential Grand Prize winner, may be referred to hereinafter as simply the “potential Prize winner.” Proof of identification must be provided upon request in order to be declared a Prize winner; a potential Prize winner must also correctly answer, unaided, a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question administered by the Station. Before being awarded a Prize, the potential Prize winner will be required to sign and return within the time stipulated by the Station, a full release and indemnity form stating that he/she has read and understood these official rules and regulations (“Rules”), grants all consents required, authorizes the Station to broadcast, publish and disseminate his/her name, city of residence, photograph, likeness, sobriquet and voice, in connection with any promotion or publicity, and/or for general news, entertainment and information purposes at no additional compensation to the potential Prize winner, beyond the awarding of or participation in the Prize, accepts the Prize as offered and releases the Station from any and all liability of any kind arising out of the potential Prize winner’s participation in this Contest and receipt and use of the Prize. In the event that the potential Prize winner does not comply with all the provisions as contemplated in these Rules, the Station shall have the right to disqualify the potential Prize winner, and draw an alternate potential Prize winner, and the Station shall be fully and completely released and discharged from any liability or responsibility in this regard for the disqualification of any Prize winner. Upon correctly answering the time limited mathematical skill testing question and executing the waiver form, the potential Prize winner will be declared a Prize winner. The provisions and procedures referred to above relating to selection and notification of a potential Prize winner, if applicable, shall be applied, with the necessary amendments, until a Prize winner has been duly selected, but in any event no later than December 24, 2018.
- ODDS OF WINNING: The odds of winning a Prize will depend on the rapidity of calling, upon hearing the trivia question during the Contest Period, and the accuracy of the response given by the caller. The odds of winning the Grand Prize will also depend on the total number of eligible qualifiers received during the Contest Period.
There are twelve (12) Daily Prizes to be won during the Contest Period, with each Daily Prize consisting of one (1) gift certificate from one of the Prize Suppliers. For each Daily Prize to be won during the Contest Period, the Station has the sole discretion to choose the applicable Prize Supplier for the gift certificate that will be awarded to the Daily Prize winner. The approximate retail value of each Daily Prize is between $50.00 and $400.00.
There is one (1) Grand Prize to be won, consisting of: one (1) gift certificate from each of the Prize Supplier, for a total of twelve (12) gift certificates. The approximate retail value of the Grand Prize is $950.00.
The Prize Suppliers are as follows:
- Centre Décor Hudson – 33 Yacht Club Rd, Hudson, QC, J0P 1H0
- Infinite Training – 90 Rue Morgan, Baie-D’Urfe, QC, H9X 3A8
- Spa Ilo Carole Saint Pierre – 3210 Boulevard de la Gare, Vaudreuil-Dorion, QC J7V 9R2
- Clarence And Cripps – 71 Rue Cameron, Hudson, QC J0P 1H0
- Ted’s Hobby & Games – 291 Boul St.Jean – Plaza Pointe Claire, QC, H9R 3J1
- Rob McIntosh – 20369 S Service Rd, South Lancaster, ON K0C 2C0
- Patisserie Swiss Vienna – 297 Boul St. Jean – Plaza Pointe-Claire, QC, H9R 3J1
- Livres Babar Books – 46 Ste.Anne #2, Pointe-Claire, QC, H9S 4P8
- Pitou Minou & Compagnon Global Pet Food – 245 St. Jean, Pointe-Claire, QC, H9R 3J1
- Auberge des Gallant – 1171 Ch Saint-Henri, Sainte-Marthe, QC, J0P 1W0
- Stirling Arts Boutique – 504 Main Road, Hudson, QC, J0P 1H0
- Sous Les Oliviers – 345 Boulevard Hardwood, Vaudreuil-Dorion, QC, J7V 7W1
Unless otherwise specified, the Daily Prizes and the Grand Prize may be collectively referred to hereinafter as the “Prize” or “Prizes” in these rules and regulations. Prize winners are responsible for picking up the Prize from the prize pickup location (Holiday Inn Express, 33 Boulevard de la Cité des Jeunes E, Vaudreuil-Dorion, QC J7V 0N3). The Prizes must be accepted as awarded. If not accepted as awarded, the Prize will be considered null and void. The Prizes may not be sold, transferred and are not convertible to cash. No substitutes except at the Station’s discretion. The Station reserves the right to substitute the Prizes in whole or in part in the event that all or any component of the Prizes is unavailable. Prize winners are solely responsible for all costs not expressly described herein, including without limitation, items of a personal nature, souvenirs, taxes, insurance (if applicable), gratuities (if applicable) and all personal expenses of any kind or nature. Prize winners are solely responsible for his/her own transportation to and from the prize pickup location and to and from sponsor locations. The Station is not responsible for any delay, postponement, suspension, rescheduling, or cancellation, for any reason, of any Prize and the winners will not be compensated in the event of such delay, cancellation or other event described herein. Potential Prize winners must claim the Prize within 60 days of being selected as a potential Prize winner. If a potential Prize winner is unable to claim the Prize during this period, the Prize will be considered forfeit. No credit or reimbursement will be provided if the Prizes are not claimed. If cancelled, the Prize will not be reinstated; the Prize will be null and void. Other restrictions may apply. To be officially declared a winner, the winner MUST sign a waiver form provided by the Station. The Station is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the contest or in the announcement of the prize.
- GENERAL: Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations. These Rules are subject to change without notice. The Station together with their promotional, marketing or advertising agents and affiliated companies, reserve the right to withdraw, amend or terminate this contest at any time without prior notice. In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the terms and conditions of the Contest Rules and disclosures or other statements contained in any Contest related materials, including but not limited to the Contest entry form, or point of sale, radio, television, print or online advertising, the terms and conditions of these Contest Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: The winners acknowledge that the collection or use of the Prizes may be inherently dangerous and agrees to release and hold harmless Groupe Radio Evanov Inc. operating as Jewel 106.7 FM and the Evanov Radio Group and its affiliated and parent companies for any and all damages that may incur through entering the Contest or through the collection or use of the Prize. The winners also agree to sign a standard release and waiver of liability prior to claiming the Prize.
- INDEMNIFICATION: By participating, participants agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless the Station and each of its respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, agents, advertising and promotional agencies from and against any claims made by winner, entrants, or any other third parties, related in any way to the operation of this contest as well as any other claims, damages or liability due to any injuries, damages or losses to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in any contest-related activity or participation in this contest. Prior to receiving the Grand Prize, the Grand Prize winner shall sign a standard release and liability waiver absolving Groupe Radio Evanov Inc. operating as Jewel 106.7 FM and the Evanov Radio Group of all its obligations under the Contest and accepting the Grand Prize as awarded as full and final satisfaction of all items owed to the contest winner by Groupe Radio Evanov Inc. operating as Jewel 106.7 FM.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY: All intellectual property, including but not limited to trade-marks, trade-names, logos, designs, promotional materials, web pages, source codes, drawings, illustrations, slogans and representations are owned by the Station and or its affiliates. All rights are reserved. Unauthorized copying or use of any copyrighted material or intellectual property without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited.
- FOR RESIDENTS OF QUEBEC: Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the board only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
- PRIVACY AND PERSONAL INFORMATION: By entering this Contest, each entrant agrees to be bound by these rules and regulations and consents to the collection, use and distribution of his or her personal information (information that identifies an entrant as an individual, such as home telephone number, age and home address) by the Station for the purposes of implementing, administering and fulfilling this Contest. All entries become the property of the Station and none will be returned. The personal information provided by entrants will only be used for the purpose of administration of the Contest.
- By entering this Contest the entrants and participants automatically agree to accept and abide by these Rules. All decisions of the Station with respect to any aspect of this Contest, including without limitation the eligibility of entries, are final and binding on all entrants in all matters as they relate to this Contest.