Labor Day Trending …
– 10% of men are more likely to change jobs before tossing out their underwear for a new pair. (Tommy John Mens Underwear)
– 7.5% of people have had to change jobs because an office fling ended bad (Eventa)
– 5% of millenials look for other jobs while at work (Listen.com)
– 10% of employees eat lunch out of a vending machine at least once a week (Careerbuilder)
– 50% of people have a co-worker who eats stinky food for lunch (Lovin Dublin)
– 28% of men and 20% of women have had a co-worker that was their friend with benefits (LoveHoney)
– A survey by Careerbuilder reveals that 25% of employees are late to work at least once a month.
– A survey by the ink-cartridge firm stinkyink.com reveals that 20% of employees confide in a co-worker before they do their partner.
– Nuts magazine reports that 21% of people would sleep with their boss in order to get a promotion at work.
– A survey by the online beauty retailer Escentual.com reveals that 50% of women wear scarlet lipstick to impress a male employer.
– the average employer loses $3,596 a year in lost productivity for each Millennial they hire (the recruitment firm Ajilon)
– 13% of people have covered up tattoos with make-up because they didn’t want an employer to see them. (Escentual.com)
Photo Credit: Criparting.com