A new survey reveals that 37% of couples chat for more than one week before going on a first date. Other findings:
– singles prefer to schedule first dates on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays.
– 14% of singles say dinner is an ideal first date activity.
– 25% of singles say coffee is a great first date activity
– 38% of singles say drinks are a great first date activity
– 67% of single women prefer to split the check on a first date
– 45% of singles typically kiss on a first date
– 43% of singles communicate immediately after a great first date
What do you like to do on a first date? Location? Activity? How about bowling, is that a good first date activity?
Photo Credit: www.ayi.com