Want to advertise your event with Jewel 106.7? Email us your event!
- This event has passed.
January 26 - January 28
Enjoy your weekend outdoors by taking part in the activities that make up Snow Fest.
Friday, January 26, 2018
Saturday, January 27, 2018
Another day of family fun at Parc nature les Forestiers-de-Saint-Lazare from 7:00pm-10:00pm including skating and tub under the stars at 8:30pm, followed by fireworks at 9:00pm, and bonefire.
Sunday, January 28, 2018
The final day of Snow Fest will see a full day of outdoor fun from 11:00am-3:00pm including cross-country skiing, and snowshoeing with a canteen on site with hot chocolate and coffee. Plus:
- Free skating (with music)
- Horse-drawn wagon rides
- ATV rides
- Cross-country skiing
- Ice sculptures
- Ice activities with Club Optimiste
Extra fun activities:
- Introduction to shooting in collaboration with the Club de Biathlon Vaudreuil-Soulanges
- Learn to knit with le Cercle de Fermières
- Extreme Obstacle Course: the whole family is invited to complete the course!