Want to advertise your event with Jewel 106.7? Email us your event!
Jewel Radio’s 12th Annual Ladies Getaway Weekend
April 17 @ 4:00 pm - April 19 @ 12:00 pm
Over a decade of memories, friendship, and fun! Jewel Radio’s 12th Annual Ladies Getaway Weekend presented by Ashley Homestore Ottawa returns to Fairmont Le Chateau Montebello the weekend of Friday April 17 to Sunday April 19th. Catch up with old friends, and make new ones. Call 613-241-9850 to reserve your weekend away, which sells out every year! Space is limited! We Are Now 75% Sold, and will be sold out within the next month.
This year features a performance by multi-award winning Elvis Tribute Artist Sylvain Leduc. He has won awards at several Elvis Festivals from Collingwood, Quebec City, Niagara Falls and others! Click Here to learn more about Sylvain.
He’ll have you singing along with your favourite from The King Of Rock & Roll from the Vegas Years, to Aloha from Hawaii.
DJ Kris returns with the Friday Night Pajama Party, and new this year, Karaoke, where you’ll be the star of our getaway just for ladies!
Get caught up on the latest trends with a fashion show from Three Wild Women’s Fashion Boutique. All of the ladies that join us will receive one of the nightshirts thanks to Three Wild Women. Thank you ladies!
Saturday night, after dinner, experience an intimate performance by Canada’s Tenor John McDermott.
Jewel Radio’s Ladies Getaway Weekend is guaranteed to sell out again this year – call 613-241-9850 to reserve your spot.
After a long winter, laughs are needed. We have that covered with comedians from Yuk Yuk’s Ottawa joining us, including Jesse Reynolds. A Canadian actor, host and stand-up comedian whose podcast Jesse & Jenna’s Messy Podcast debuted at #1 on the Apple Canada Podcasting chart. Known for his biting wit and high-octane delivery, FACES Magazine named Jesse ‘Ottawa’s Favourite Comedian’ in January 2019. He enjoys swimming, wine, going to the movies and spending time with his two Chihuahuas!
Rachelle Elie has written and performed five one woman shows and was nominated for Best BreakOut Artist with the Canadian Comedy Awards in 2018. Rachelle has performed in the HubCap Comedy Festival, First Air Arctic Comedy Festival and the Women In Comedy Festival in Boston. She was nominated for a JFL comedy award and this year performed three shows at the OFF-Just For Laughs Festival including her one hour stand up show Lady Rash. Elie’s CD S#!t I’m In Love With You Again plays regularly on Canada Laughs SIRIUS XM.
Our guests will be able to tap into their artistic side during their weekend away by learning the art of stained glass thanks to
Plus, all ladies will get to experience a Paint Nite experience during the day, by creating their own art thanks to Hidden Daisy Fine Arts Studio.
There will also be a few vendors on site, including 5th Avenue Jewelry, plus the team at Tokkan will provide our guests with some self defense sessions.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
At what time should I arrive on Friday April 17, 2020?
• You may arrive as early as 4:00pm and no later than 6:00pm.
At what time is check out on Sunday April 19, 2020?
• Check out time is 12:00pm noon. PLEASE NOTE: If you wish to check out later, the hotel may charge you (personally) a Late Check Out fee. If you wish to check out later than 12:00pm noon, please discuss this in advance with the front desk.
What is NOT included in my Ladies Getaway Weekend package?
• A la carte meals or any additional meals other than those specified as included in your package;
• Drinks – alcohol or other drinks ordered any time except for coffee and tea included with meals;
• Personal items.
Do I have to attend or participate in any activity?
• Absolutely not! You choose if you wish to attend any seminar or activity. However, any meals, or activities you miss cannot and will not be made up or compensated for in any way.
Should I leave a tip?
• A service charge has been included in the rate you have paid. It is best that you tip your servers and key staff of the resort. Tips are highly recommended and encourage the best service possible.
What should I wear?
• Wear what makes you feel most comfortable. As a guideline, our attendees wear comfortable, casual clothing during the day and change to casual-dressy attire for dinner. You may also wish to bring your bathing suit – there is an indoor pool!
Do I need a car while at Fairmont le Château Montebello?
• Once you arrive on Friday, you have no need for a car except to return home on Sunday.
If I am unable to attend LGW after having paid, may I get a refund?
• Ladies Getaway Weekend is NON-REFUNDABLE.
If you have any other questions, please call us at 613-241-9850