A new survey by the Accident Advice Helpline reveals that 70% of people say backseat drivers are annoying.
TOP 10 SIGNS OF A BACKSEAT DRIVER
Have you ever done any backseat driving?
- Criticizing the driver’s decisions behind the wheel
- Complaining about the driver going too fast
- Gasping loudly at any slight braking movement
- Flinching when they feel the driver is too close to another vehicle/obstacle/wall etc
- Complaining about the driver going too slow
- Pointing out when to turn off or onto a road at a junction
- Pressing an imaginary brake pedal
- Advising on which lane the driver should be in
- Telling the driver when the traffic lights have changed to green
- Insisting on giving directions
Photo Credit: Backseat License